48 in. Magnetic I-Beam Level
Select your store
Product available in store only
The MILWAUKEE 48 in. Magnetic Level is a premium construction tool designed to withstand the toughest working conditions. The all-metal frame is durable and protects level accuracy, while its lightweight design makes it easy to transport on and off the jobsite. Impact-resistant vial covers protect vials from drops or impacts, debris and fogging for better visibility and accurate leveling. This level has a built-in stepped vial that allows easy adjustment of 1% and 2% graduations for step-leveling applications. The strong magnetic edge reliably holds any ferrous surface for confident hands-free use.
In stockModel: MLIBM48UPC: 045242506347
- Hang hole for ease of storage.
- All metal anodized I-Beam frame will not rust or corrode and guarantees long-life accuracy.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum I-Beam frame
- Pitch vial for easy set of 1 percent and 2 percent pitch
- 0.0005 -inch accuracy in all working positions
- Strong magnetic edge for reliable hold on metal surfaces
- Impact resistant vial covers protect vials from damage, fogging and job site conditions.
- High contrast vial surrounds improve vial visibility.
- Top read window for clear overhead viewing
- Impact resistant endcaps protect frame and vials
More Information UPC Code 045242506347 Retailer code MLIBM48 Brand MILWAUKEE Box Width 2.3 Box Height 48 Box Depth 1 Weight 2.500000
Free Parcel Delivery*
Free In-Store Pickup
* The actual product may differ from the image shown and pricing may vary by location. To view the price in your area, select a store near you.
Please note that additional time is required for pick-up and delivery of seasonal products.
Products on clearance are final sales and cannot be transferred between our stores. No refunds or exchanges.