Culvert Dual Wall with Plain. End, 24-in. X 10-ft.
Select your store
Postal code, city
All stores No results found. Please reset your search.
- Lightweight, with a bell and spigot joint design and in-line bell design, Mega Green HDPE pipe is a Green Building product that can be used in a variety of environmentally conscious projects.
- Some applications include storm sewers, mining, forestry, industrial waterways, golf, turf and recreation, grain aeration, land reclamation and ditch enclosures.
- BNQ 3624-120 R210 rated.
- Minimum 60 percent recycled high density polyethylene content.
- Sustainable infrastructure.
- Smooth interior with a Manning's value of 0.012 resulting in increased flow capacity.
- Inert HDPE material is resistant to the effects of chemicals, abrasion, hot soils, and effluent.
- Lightweight product for best installed cost for maximizing delivery and installation efficiencies.
- Structurally designed corrugated exterior to support typical construction and long term loading.
- Joint options to meet your application performance requirements including up to water-tight joints meeting ASTM D3212.
|Dimensions||24 in x 10 ft|
* The actual product may differ from the image shown and pricing may vary by location. To view the price in your area, select a store near you.
Please note that additional time is required for pick-up and delivery of seasonal products.
Products on clearance are final sales and cannot be transferred between our stores. No refunds or exchanges.