Select your store
Postal code, city
All stores No results found. Please reset your search.
- Use during stage 2 of the 3M™ Body Repair System Waterproof
- Compatible with all paints, including gel coat and marine paints
- Includes 3M™ Liquid Hardener
- Sandable in less than two hours
- Paste-like consistency
Bondo® Fibreglass Resin is the same high-strength polyester resin that is used to build most boats. Can be used alone or with fibreglass tape, cloth or mat to repair damaged fibreglass boats, snowmobiles, jet skis, bathtubs and showers.
Bondo® Fibreglass Resin can also be used as a sealer on damaged and rotted wood. It works to seal concrete, is great on large or small metal rust-outs and joins most surfaces together while creating a strong and long lasting bond.
Suggested Applications :
- Repairs damaged fibreglass boats, snowmobiles, jet skis, bathtubs or showers.
- Seals damaged and rotted wood, concrete and is great on large or small metal rust-outs.
|Format||Resin :426 ml / Hardener :6 ml|
* The actual product may differ from the image shown and pricing may vary by location. To view the price in your area, select a store near you.
Please note that additional time is required for pick-up and delivery of seasonal products.
Products on clearance are final sales and cannot be transferred between our stores. No refunds or exchanges.