Patrick Morin Inc. is a Quebec company serving Quebecers. If you change your mind, a product does not satisfy you or you’ve bitten off more than you could chew, simply return it to one of our branches within 90 days of the date of purchase in order to obtain an exchange or a refund according to the conditions below.
If you return to the store one or more pallets which have been invoiced to you, we will refund the costs upon presentation of the invoice.
Conditions Applicable to the Return of Goods
- All products must be returned in new condition and must not have been used.
- The invoice is required for any exchange or refund request.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging.
- Refunds are issued to the payment method used during purchase.
Returns Without Invoice or Without Original Packaging
- A product that is returned without an invoice or that is not in its original packaging will be refunded in the form of a gift card at our lowest price in the last 90 days.
- A product that is returned in damaged packaging (or without packaging) will be refunded in the form of a gift card.
Products Under Warranty
See the supplier’s warranty for any defective product.
Return of Goods Received by Delivery
If you wish to return merchandise ordered online and delivered to you without having to come to the store, we can pick it up for a freight charge. Handling charges may also apply. We invite you to communicate directly with your branch to find out the terms of this type of return.
Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 15 business days to process.
Return of goods received by parcel delivery
If the item ordered is not suitable, it is possible to return it for free within 90 days of the purchase date to receive a refund using the same payment method. Products received by parcel delivery are subject to the same return policy. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Please note that for orders delivered by parcel, it is not possible to make an exchange. Therefore, if you wish to make an exchange, a new order must be placed.
However, a product that is returned according to the conditions listed in the conditions applicable to the return of goods, but without an invoice or that is not in its original packaging, will have to be verified and approved by the warehouse before being refunded. If the item does not comply with the points listed above and cannot be refunded, it will be returned to you at your expense by parcel post and you will be informed of the reason for the refusal by email.
For operational reasons, we invite you to use a return box adequate to the returned item, i.e. that respects its dimensions without being disproportionate. If you received the package in a bag, these are equipped with a double adhesive strip and can therefore be reused for your return.
Method of requesting a return
To make a return request, you will need to have your order number beginning with WEBC on hand.
If you have an account:
- Log in to your account and click on "My Orders" in the menu
- Select the order on which the item you wish to return is located and click on view order
- Click on "Return". You will then be redirected to create a new return.
- Fill in the fields
- Click on "Send"
If you do not have an account:
- Have your order number starting with WEBC and your email on hand.
- Create a new return
- Fill in the form
- Click on "Send"
In either case, you will receive an email with a coupon to print and stick on the package for shipping. Once we have received the return in our warehouse, we will be able to process the return request and initiate, if applicable, the refund.
If you have an account, you can check the status of your return under the "My Returns" tab in your account menu.
If the product you received by parcel is defective, it is possible to make a refund request directly on the site by accessing your order. You will be able to select the defective product and enter the reason. The return will have to be verified by the store before receiving your refund in the same way.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
No exchange or refund can be granted on the following products:
- special orders
- cut or modified materials or products
- paints or stains subject to custom mixing or colouring
- personalized products
- clearance items
- goods that may compromise hygiene (toilet seat, gloves, etc.)
- products containing gas (see user guide or product website)
- gift cards
Price Adjustment Policy
If the item you bought at regular price is on sale less than 10 days after purchase, you can benefit from a price adjustment between the regular price and the reduced price upon presentation of the invoice. It is not possible to obtain a price adjustment for products at the end of the season and/or in clearance.
The following fees are non-refundable:
- deposits on special orders
- transportation and handling costs
At all times, Patrick Morin Inc. reserves, in its sole discretion, the right to refuse a return or exchange.
* This Return Policy is subject to change without notice. Patrick Morin Inc. reserves the right to refuse a return, exchange, or refund, at its sole discretion and at any time.
** These policies are currently in effect. If other policies are communicated through other platforms, the latter (web versions) take precedence.