WEB ORDER DELIVERY
Thanks to a fleet of more than seventy-five vehicles, our professionals will quickly and efficiently deliver your materials to the site of your choice. Patrick Morin Renovation Centres' comprehensive delivery service will meet all your shipping needs, regardless of the size of your project. For personalized delivery, to your home or to any construction site, you can rely on our experts.
All of our products are deliverable except for hazardous substances, chemicals and frost-sensitive materials. Some tools are also excluded for safety reasons.
Take advantage of one of our delivery options when making an online purchase. Note that each store has a designated shipping zone. To obtain home delivery, you must choose a store that offers you at least one of the following options:
FREE HOME DELIVERY
- For a limited time, get free delivery on purchases of $50 or more before taxes. Free delivery is not available for large, heavy or bulky items (see below).
CHARGEABLE HOME DELIVERY
- A $50 delivery fee will be charged on orders containing large, heavy or bulky items such as: pellets, treated wood, lumber, gypsum board, soil, mulch, compost, stone dust, stones, cement, concrete, rebar, batt insulation, plywood, OSB, joists, siding, composite siding, patio slabs, concrete blocks and shingles.
A store employee will contact you by phone to arrange a delivery date.
Please have identification on hand at the time of delivery. The owner of the credit card that was used to pay for the order must also be on site with a piece of identification and the credit card.
PROTOCOL FOR DELIVERY PERSONNEL
In effect for an indefinite period
Delivery is particularly important during this exceptional period because of the coronavirus. The health and safety of our employees and clients is OUR PRIORITY so we ask all our delivery personnel to comply with our protocol.
Here is an overview of the measures implemented:
- Goods will be left outside buildings for the safety of clients and employees;
- The delivery personnel will ask clients to place their identification documents in a safe place so that they can verify them;
- Social distancing will be respected by our delivery personnel, and this, at all times for the good of everyone;
- A new pair of gloves will be used for each delivery;
- If the terminal is to be used to close a transaction, it will be deposited in a place deemed safe so that the client may take it and insert his card himself;
- After each delivery, the terminal will be disinfected;
- Our trucks will be disinfected at the beginning and end of each shift.
The use of proper hygiene measures will slow the spread of the virus. We need to have a collective awareness in an exceptional situation like the one we are currently experiencing and that is why we will do our utmost to offer our clients a safe delivery experience.