WEB ORDER DELIVERY
Thanks to a fleet of more than seventy-five vehicles, our professionals will quickly and efficiently deliver your materials to the site of your choice. One of our sales associates will call you within 24 hours to arrange a delivery date.
Patrick Morin Renovation Centres' comprehensive delivery service will meet all your shipping needs, regardless of the size of your project. For personalized delivery, to your home or to any construction site, you can rely on our experts.
All of our products are deliverable except for hazardous substances, chemicals and frost-sensitive materials. Some tools are also excluded for safety reasons.
Take advantage of one of our delivery options when making an online purchase. To obtain home delivery, you must choose a store that offers you at least one of the following options:
FREE HOME DELIVERY
- For a limited time, get free delivery on purchases of $50 or more before taxes. Free delivery is not available for large, heavy or bulky items (see below).
CHARGEABLE HOME DELIVERY
- A $50 delivery fee will be charged on orders containing large, heavy or bulky items such as: wood stoves, firewood, car shelters, pellets, treated wood, lumber, gypsum board, soil, mulch, compost, stone dust, stones, cement, concrete, rebar, batt insulation, plywood, OSB, joists, siding, composite siding, patio slabs, concrete blocks and shingles.
At the time of delivery, you will need to provide your name and order number (WEBCXXXXXX). We now accept delivery delegates. The person receiving your order will also have to provide this information for authentication purposes.
PROTOCOL FOR DELIVERY PERSONNEL
In effect for an indefinite period
Delivery is particularly important during this exceptional period because of the coronavirus. The health and safety of our employees and clients is OUR PRIORITY so we ask all our delivery personnel to comply with our protocol.
Here is an overview of the measures implemented:
- Goods will be left outside buildings for the safety of clients and employees;
- Social distancing will be respected by our delivery personnel, and this, at all times for the good of everyone;
- If the terminal is to be used to close a transaction, it will be deposited in a place deemed safe so that the client may take it and insert his card himself;
- After each delivery, the terminal will be disinfected;
- Our trucks will be disinfected at the beginning and end of each shift.
The use of proper hygiene measures will slow the spread of the virus. We need to have a collective awareness in an exceptional situation like the one we are currently experiencing and that is why we will do our utmost to offer our clients a safe delivery experience.