Please note that we are currently experiencing higher than normal online order volume. We are taking care of your order but it may take us a little longer than usual. Thanks for your patience!
With access to a fleet of more than seventy-five vehicles, our team of professional drivers will deliver your supplies where you need them, when you need them. Patrick Morin Renovation Centres offer an end-to-end delivery service to meet your needs for projects of every size. For custom delivery services to your home or worksite, you can always count on our experts.
You can now use our delivery service for your online purchases. We deliver all products with the exception of hazardous materials, chemicals and items sensitive to freezing. Some tools may also be excluded for safety reasons. Please note, however, that each store has its own pre-established delivery area, which covers a 50-km radius around each location. Your sector may not be covered by our service. When choosing the type of delivery, you will need to select one of the following options:
Home delivery: $50
- Cube truck: Used to deliver easily handled items (e.g., BBQs, couches, showers, etc.).
- Spider truck: Used to deliver paletted products or items to a location that can only be accessed by fork lift (e.g., palette of pellets or firewood).
Home delivery: $75
- Crane truck (gin-pole truck): Used to deliver very heavy products or items that need to be placed at height (e.g., palette of shingles to be set on a roof, bundle of treated wood to be delivered to a fenced yard or gypsum panels to be delivered to an upper floor, etc.).
PROTOCOL FOR DELIVERY PEOPLE
In effect for an indefinite period
Delivery is particularly important during this exceptional period because of the coronavirus. The health and safety of our employees and clients is OUR PRIORITY so we ask all our delivery people to comply with our protocol.
Here is an overview of the measures implemented:
- Goods will be left outside buildings for the safety of clients and employees;
- The delivery people will ask clients to place their identification documents in a safe place so that they can read them;
- Social distancing will be respected by our delivery people, and this, at all times for the good of all;
- A new pair of gloves will be used for each delivery;
- If the terminal is to be used to close a transaction, it will be deposited in a place deemed safe so that the client may take it and insert his card himself;
- After each delivery, the terminal will be disinfected;
- Our trucks will be disinfected at the beginning and end of the shift.
The use of proper hygiene measures will slow the spread of the virus. We need to have a collective awareness in an exceptional situation like the one we are currently experiencing and that is why we do the utmost to offer our clients a safe delivery experience.