Wall Fan Heater RWF, 9 11/16 in., 2000W, White
Select your store
Postal code, city
All stores No results found. Please reset your search.
- The PULSAIR is a very popular product for several reasons.
- First, it can be recessed or installed on the wall surface with an optional sleeve.
- Then, it can be mounted vertically or horizontally with the possibility of directing the hot air up or down and to the right or left.
- Finally, the PULSAIR is so shallow that it can be nested in a 2 in. x 3 in. wall structure.
- Although it is a big star in the hallway and the bathroom, it can be installed in all other rooms of the house, just like in an office or a business.
- Offered from 500 W to 2000 W under a voltage ranging from 120 V to 347 V, the PULSAIR is recognized and recommended by those in the know.
- FINISH : Epoxy-polyester powder paint.
- CONSTRUCTION : High-performance polymer housing and faceplate surround, 20-gauge satin-finish steel faceplate. Turbo-centrifugal fan ensures efficient and quiet airflow. Manual reset thermal protectors. Air enters through the top front of the unit and exits through the bottom front of the unit. 6 ft. (2 m) 16-gauge cord with 120 V three-prong grounded plug (model SOA1501PW).
- ELEMENT : High quality nickel-chrome alloy provides instant heat.
- MODEL WITH THERMOSTAT: Integrated electronic thermostat. Power of 1000 W for maintaining the temperature. Power of 2000 W when the “heat boost” mode is activated (with a timer). Detection of a drastic drop in temperature (open window function).
|Format||2,000W/240V / 175-200 sq. ft.|
* The actual product may differ from the image shown and pricing may vary by location. To view the price in your area, select a store near you.
Please note that additional time is required for pick-up and delivery of seasonal products.
Products on clearance are final sales and cannot be transferred between our stores. No refunds or exchanges.