Winter Cover for Gazebo - 10 ft. X 14 ft., White
Select your store
Product available in store only
Our winter gazebo cover with door is a durable solution to protect your gazebo during the freezing winter. Made of polyethylene and water resistant, this high quality cover allows snow to slide off more easily, protecting your gazebo from ice damage. Don't let harsh winters destroy a beautiful addition to your property.
- Never attempt to install the winter cover in windy conditions.
- In any circumstance the use of a winter cover releases the user from his responsibility to remove amount of snow on gazebo top.
- Please note that natural elements such as frost, fire, wind, excessive humidity, heavy snow, natural disasters, etc. are not covered by the guarantee.
- Please note that the winter cover is universal for all our gazebo models. On the other hand, in order to avoid the influence of the wind and prematurely damage you cover, we strongly suggest you to purchase ratchet straps with hooks, so that you can go around your gazebo at two places, at the top and bottom of your posts (shows picture #6).
- Please note this cover may be used on another brand unit so it may possible dimensions do not fit perfectly. The adding of lateral straps may help to correct this status. Pay attention to avoid open area of cover at bottom to avoid parachute effect.
Manual for the winter cover installation:
- Take note: it is required to use two stepladders and two people to install a winter cover. According to the size of the gazebo, the use of a 6-ft (2 m) stick will be very useful.
- Once the cover is unpacked, find the door location on the long side for proper way settlement. Ensure sewing threading marks are toward inside of the gazebo.
- On each side, each people must grab the cover, stretch to ensure it is well unfold and lift over the gazebo roof. Then unfold front and back part of cover.
- Then inside the gazebo at top of posts, fix the corner Velcro straps. Note the cover corners are easy fit for the Cordoba gazebo which have extended crossbars.
- Then fix the lower section of cover to ground using eyelets. Depends type of ground, anchoring devices should be adapted explaining why anchoring devices are not supplied.
In stockModel: B101420-COV-213Product Code: 0074682UPC: 882758017154
- Removing of snow: The use of a broom is recommended to avoid create damage on cover or even on gazebo roof.
- Storage of cover: Note that the cover must be fully dried prior to fold and store to avoid mildew, this allow a long expect life of the cover.
- Cleaning of cover: Cleaning of cover should never be done by the use of a pressure washer machine. Cover can easily be washed by the use of mild soap in warm water with soft.
- Warranty. 1 year against defect on frame and fabric.
More Information UPC Code 882758017154 Retailer code B101420-COV-213 Color White Box Width 15 Box Height 22.25 Box Depth 28.25 Weight 28.000000 Dimensions 10 ft. X 14 ft.
Free Parcel Delivery*
Free In-Store Pickup
* The actual product may differ from the image shown and pricing may vary by location. To view the price in your area, select a store near you.
Please note that additional time is required for pick-up and delivery of seasonal products.
Products on clearance are final sales and cannot be transferred between our stores. No refunds or exchanges.